Spiced Pumpkin Puree Shooters0 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“Bottoms up! Delicious spiced pumpkin puree with a fun presentation will start your dinner off right.” - by Dannon® Oikos®
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- In a 3 quart soup pot heat oil. Add onions and saute 4-5 minutes. Add pumpkin puree and chicken broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer soup 10-12 minutes. Season soup with salt and pepper.
- Remove soup from heat (can be made in advance up to this point).
- In a bowl combine yogurt, and spices, mix well. Whisk in 1 cup of the spiced yogurt into the soup.
- Set 16 3-oz shot glasses (or votive candle holders) on a clean work surface.
- Divide soup among the glasses and top each with a teaspoon of remaining yogurt.
- Sprinkle with toasted seeds if desired and serve.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 36 cal
- 1.3 g
- 4.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Harvest Salad from Oikos(R)
Provencal Tomato and Artichoke Dip
Just swipe to see more like this.