Luscious Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie8 Reviews
- Prep: 1 hr 50 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 50 min
“This pumpkin pie has a cookie crust, vanilla ice cream and pumpkin. It's served with whipped cream and chocolate curls. Yum!” - by ANDROMEDA050456
Original recipe yields 1 - 9 inch pie
- In a blender or food processor, blend the vanilla wafer cookies and walnuts into fine crumbs. Transfer to a 9 inch pie pan. Mix in the butter and maple syrup. Using a fork, press firmly and evenly onto the bottom and sides of the pie pan to create a crust. Chill 10 minutes in the freezer.
- In a large bowl, blend the vanilla ice cream, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Spoon into the pie crust. Smooth top with a spatula. Chill 1 hour in the freezer, or until firm.
- Before serving pie, place the heavy cream and granulated sugar in a small bowl. Mix with an electric mixer on high speed until peaks form. Spoon into a pastry bag with a star tip and pipe around the edge of the pie.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt shortening and chocolate chips, stirring occasionally, until smooth. Transfer to a small plastic container and chill in the freezer 30 minutes, or until firm.
- Remove chocolate from container. Using a vegetable peeler or cheese slicer, scrape the chocolate to form small curls. Use the curls to decorate the pie
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 647 cal
- 44.2 g
- 61.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (8)Rate This Recipe
"I tried out this recipe on 20 of my friends and they all loved it! It took me minutes to make; I doubled the recipe and prepared it in oversized shallow glass bowl. What a stunning presentation. Wh..." See moreat a hit!"
Southern Comfort Ice Cream Pie
Pumpkin Cream Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.