Philly Cheesesteak Panini5 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“This is a fun, easy way to make panini, when you start with Pillsbury® refrigerated bread dough!” - by Pillsbury® Italian Meal Bread
Original recipe yields 4 sandwiches
- Heat closed contact grill or panini maker 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, on cutting board, carefully unroll dough. Cut into 8 rectangles. Place 2 rectangles on grill; close grill. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from grill. Repeat with remaining rectangles.
- In 8-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat until hot. Add bell pepper and onion; cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until vegetables are tender.
- Top each of 4 rectangles with one-fourth of the beef, one-fourth of the pepper mixture and 1 slice cheese. Top with remaining rectangles.
- Place 2 sandwiches on grill; close grill. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Repeat with remaining sandwiches.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 397 cal
- 16.3 g
- 41.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"I couldn't honestly give it 5 stars due to changes, but the concept is great! I use sour dough bread and provolone cheese, the rest is the same and family LOVES them!..." See more"
"You can not call anything with beef and cheese, Philly Cheesesteak something or the other. I am sorry, nothing that uses deli roast beef will EVER be a Philly Cheesesteak. WOuld have been 4 stars, but..." See more minus one for destroying the "Philly Cheesesteak" name."
Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich with Garlic Mayo
Philly Cheesesteak Casserole
Just swipe to see more like this.