Buffalo Chicken Panini5 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Ready In: 20 min
“In only 20 minutes, you can have flavorful panini sandwiches ready to eat!” - by Pillsbury® Italian Meal Bread
Original recipe yields 4 sandwiches
- Heat closed contact grill or panini maker 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium microwaveable bowl, mix chicken and wing sauce. Cover; microwave on High 2 to 3 minutes or until hot.
- On cutting board, carefully unroll dough. Cut into 8 rectangles. Place 2 rectangles on grill; close grill. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from grill. Repeat with remaining rectangles.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture onto each of 4 rectangles; sprinkle each with about 1 1/2 tablespoons blue cheese. Top with remaining rectangles.
- Place 2 sandwiches on grill; close grill. Cook about 2 minutes or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining sandwiches. Serve with dressing.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 379 cal
- 11.8 g
- 41.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"My husband and I LOVE chicken wings so I knew this had our names written all over it! Plus it was quick and easy to put together for dinner - not to mention a bit healthier than fried chicken wings! I..." See more used leftover grilled chicken and for the sauce I used Frank's Red Hot, butter, and seasonings from our homemade hot wing sauce. I served the sandwiches with "No-Mayonnaise Ranch Dressing" from this site. All I did was add a garden salad for a simple and filling meal."
"I love anything "buffalo" flavored, so I knew we would enjoy this. I wasn't sure the sauce would be substantial enough, but it was perfect. I love the idea of using the refrigerated pizza crust as t..." See morehe bread. It was nice and soft and toasted up perfectly on my panini grill. I used blue cheese and my husband substituted swiss cheese on top of his. A big hit and super easy and quick!"
Sourdough Chipotle Chicken Panini
Buffalo Chicken Sausage and Pepper Sandwich
Just swipe to see more like this.