Cherry-Chocolate Macaroon Pie2 Reviews
“This coconutty, chocolatey, cherry pie is sure to garner raves!” - by Lucky Leaf
Original recipe yields 1 9 inch pie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In bottom of chocolate pie crust, layer 1 3/4 cups coconut and 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Pour 1 cup sweetened condensed milk over chips and coconut; reserve remaining condensed milk. Bake 18 to 22 minutes until top is very lightly browned. Remove from oven; cool.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan, stir together remaining sweetened condensed milk and 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Heat 2 to 3 minutes over medium-low heat until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate over cooled coconut filling. Let sit 10 minutes.
- Spoon LUCKY LEAF Cherry Pie Filling over chocolate/coconut filling. Garnish with extra chocolate chips and coconut flakes if desired. Chill before serving.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 555 cal
- 25.5 g
- 79.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
Sweet Vanilla Cherry Cake
Mini Cherry-Pecan Pies
Just swipe to see more like this.