Apple Spice Babycakes0 Reviews
“Turn simple delicious apple spice cupcakes into something special with the addition of a nutty pretzel streusel and some ice cream!” - by Lucky Leaf
Original recipe yields 24 2 1/2-inch cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease or line twenty-four 2 1/2-inch muffin cups with paper baking cups; set aside. Chop one can of LUCKY LEAF Premium Apple Pie Filling into bite-sized chunks. Reserve 1/2 cup pie filling for topping.
- In a large mixing bowl combine cake mix, eggs and apple pie filling. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until combined. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes (batter will be thick). Fill prepared muffin cups about 2/3 full with cake batter.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until tops spring back when lightly touched. Cool in cups on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Remove from cups and cool completely.
- For streusel: In a small skillet melt butter over medium heat. Add brown sugar and stir to combine. Add pretzels and pecans. Cook and stir for 1 minute. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place each cupcake on a dessert dish. If using paper cups, pull paper down around bottom of cupcake. Top with a small scoop of ice cream, then top with reserved apple pie filling and streusel.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 146 cal
- 4.5 g
- 24.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Caramel Apple Cheesecake
Lucky Stars Ginger Spice Apple Tart
Just swipe to see more like this.