Simple and Sweetie Blueberry Cobbler2 Reviews
“Nothing could be easier and more satisfying than this blueberry cobbler served warm with ice cream.” - by Lucky Leaf
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter and pour into a 2- or 2.5-quart casserole or baking pan. Mix sugar, flour and milk.
- Pour mixture over butter, but do not mix. Pour the LUCKY LEAF Premium Blueberry Pie Filling on top, but do not mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Serve warm with ice cream, if desired.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 205 cal
- 6.3 g
- 35.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"Very quick and easy. I have never made anything with fresh blueberries. DELICIOUS..." See more"
Sweet Vanilla Cherry Cake
Lemony Blueberry Layered Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.