Pretty Peach Cake with Pineapple Frosting0 Reviews
“Pineapple cream cheese topping turns this moist peach cake into a special-occasion treat.” - by Lucky Leaf
Original recipe yields 1 13x9-inch cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- With fork, mix together cake mix, LUCKY LEAF Premium Peach Pie Filling and eggs. Gently add sour cream. Spread batter into a greased 13x9 baking pan.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool completely. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Mix together cream cheese, instant pudding, and crushed pineapple with juice. Gently fold whipped topping into cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon a dollop of cream cheese mixture onto each serving.
Amount Per Serving (18 total)
- 282 cal
- 12.4 g
- 40.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Sweet Vanilla Cherry Cake
Sugar Dusted Apple Bundt Cake
Just swipe to see more like this.