Blueberry Bliss-Filled Lemon Layers1 Reviews
“Layers of crunchy pecan crust are alternated with lemon pudding and a mixture of cream cheese and blueberry filling. This unique twist on a traditional trifle is a simple but elegant dessert.” - by Lucky Leaf
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, pecans, and melted butter; spread evenly in a 3-quart rectangular baking pan. Bake 20 minutes; cool on wire rack 10 minutes. Break apart with a fork, reserving about 1/4 cup.
- Meanwhile in a medium mixing bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Whisk 2 minutes to blend. Stir in lemon peel and lemon juice. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Gradually beat in powdered sugar. Fold in dessert topping.
- In a 3 quart trifle dish, layer the pudding, crumb mixture, about 1/2 can of LUCKY LEAF Premium Blueberry Pie Filling, cream cheese mixture and remaining pie filling. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 883 cal
- 51.8 g
- 98.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe More Reviews
Caramel Apple Cheesecake
Layers of Lemonly Love
Just swipe to see more like this.