Sweet Apple-Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal1 Reviews
“Rolled oats, apple pie filling, and cinnamon are blended with an egg-milk mixture, then baked for an easy breakfast or brunch dish.” - by Lucky Leaf
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine oats, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. Stir in LUCKY LEAF Premium Apple Pie Filling.
- In a second large bowl stir together eggs, 3 cups milk, oil and vanilla. Stir egg mixture into oat mixture until combined.
- Pour mixture into a greased 3-quart rectangular baking pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 45 to 55 minutes or until oatmeal mixture is set.
- Serve warm in bowls with milk or half-and-half.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 437 cal
- 13.9 g
- 66.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"A few years back I went the Hershey Pantry restaurant in Hershey PA and had baked oatmeal for the first time and totally loved it! I have trying without success to replicate it ever since. This recip..." See moree is definitely on the right track but not quite there. I like the flavors , I did add lots of nuts I admit. Its the consistency that could use some help. Following the recipe I found the baked oatmeal a little to moist. It should hold together more. Somewhere between a custard and cake. I tried cooking longer, 20-30 minutes and that improved it but not quite there. So I think the next time I would add less milk. Maybe only 2 cups. But don't get me wrong ... this was still very tasty."
Caramel Apple Cheesecake
French Toast Apple Cobbler
Just swipe to see more like this.