Apple Cheesecake Bars with Sea Salt Caramel Sauce0 Reviews
“Bake up a pan of these crowd-pleasing apple cheesecake bars--the sea salt and caramel topping makes them irresistible.” - by Lucky Leaf
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 9x9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix melted butter, graham cracker crumbs and sugar until crumbly. Press firmly into the bottom of the baking pan.
- In large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and salt. Beat at medium high speed, until mixture is smooth, about 1-2 minutes. Fold LUCKY LEAF® Apple Pie Filling into cheesecake mixture. Spoon mixture evenly on top of crust.
- Bake uncovered for 45-50 minutes, until filling is set. Let cool completely.
- Just before serving, drizzle caramel sauce on top of cheesecake piece and sprinkle with a little coarse sea salt.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 396 cal
- 21.1 g
- 47.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Caramel Apple Cheesecake
Layers of Lemonly Love
Just swipe to see more like this.