White Chocolate Cherry Cream Pie0 Reviews
“This no-bake cream pie, filled with a cream cheese-white chocolate filling and topped with cherry pie filling, is made with a chocolate cookie crust.” - by Lucky Leaf
Original recipe yields 1 9-inch pie
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and almond extract until smooth in a large bowl.
- Melt white chocolate in microwave according to package directions. When melted, pour into cream cheese mixture.
- Beat with electric mixer until smooth.
- Fold whipped topping into mixture. Pour evenly into crust.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours, or until ready to serve.
- Spoon LUCKY LEAF Cherry Pie Filling on top just before serving.
- Garnish with white chocolate chips if desired.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 520 cal
- 29.1 g
- 60.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Cherry Bliss Brownies
Fluffy Blueberry Cream Pie with Toasted Coconut
Just swipe to see more like this.