Blueberry-Pecan Crisp0 Reviews
“This simple blueberry and pecan crisp is quick to make thanks to the packaged yellow cake mix. Serve warm, topped with ice cream.” - by Lucky Leaf
Original recipe yields 15 servings
- Pour pineapple into a greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Top with pie filling.
- Sprinkle with cake mix and pecans.
- Drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 40 to 50 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown.
- Serve warm with ice cream if desired.
Amount Per Serving (15 total)
- 422 cal
- 22.5 g
- 54.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Caramel Apple Cheesecake
Perfectly Peach Cinnacake
Just swipe to see more like this.