Mexican Corn Casserole3 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 35 min
“A combination of corn, tomatoes, and black beans in a cheesy creamy sauce makes a wonderful addition to any meal.” - by Lori
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place cream cheese and butter in a 8x8-inch casserole dish. Heat in microwave in 2-minute intervals until melted; stir until smooth.
- Mix black beans, tomatoes, Mexican-style corn, and white corn into the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake casserole in the preheated oven until bubbling, about 20 minutes. Stir 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese into casserole until incorporated; top with jalapeno peppers and remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Bake until cheese topping is melted and bubbling, 3 to 5 more minutes.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 286 cal
- 21.4 g
- 16 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"We really enjoyed this recipe...." See more"
"This is a really fun dish! In keeping with most allrecipe reviewers, I made a few changes. I didn't have jalepenos, so I substituted a half cup of salsa and I used a can of tomatoes with green chiles ..." See morebecause I didn't have Italian style (and the chiles seemed more in keeping with the dish. In future, I will add onion,and more salsa and I'll cut back on the cream cheese (due to calories). Also, some cilantro would increase the Mexican yumminess. This was very tasty and might even be fun as a chip dip. The family enjoyed it very much and we will have it again."
Corn Casserole I
Mexican Beef and Corn Casserole from Country Crock(R)
Just swipe to see more like this.