2-Layer Rum Pecan Pie with Cheesecake1 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 min
“This is a pecan pie with a cheesecake layer.” - by starmaster25
Original recipe yields 1 9-inch pie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Unroll 1 pie crust on a work surface; brush with water. Place second pie crust atop the first pie crust; press gently together. Place the double crust in a 9-inch pie pan.
- Beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 egg, vanilla, and salt together in a bowl until smooth and creamy. Pour into pie crust; sprinkle cheesecake filling with pecans.
- Mix corn syrup, butter, 1/4 cup sugar, 3 eggs, and rum extract together in a bowl until smooth; pour over pecan layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted in the center of the pie comes out clean, 45 to 50 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 682 cal
- 40.8 g
- 73.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"Yummy! Love love it! Even my husband who doesn't have a real sweet tooth loved it. Super easy and quick prep time. I love the double crust too. If you love pecan pie and cheese cake you can't go wrong..." See more with this recipe. Thanks for sharing starmaster25!"
Priceless Pecan Pie
Dark Chocolate Buttermilk Pecan Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.