Stuffed Zucchini Shells0 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“When my garden is overflowing with zucchini and I want something different, this yummy side dish is what I prepare.” - by VJUNE
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Trim ends from zucchini and half each length-wise. Scoop out flesh of zucchini; dice. Arrange zucchini shells into a baking dish.
- Heat olive oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir onion, mushrooms, and garlic in hot oil until the onion is tender, 5 to 7 minutes; season with salt and pepper.
- Stir diced zucchini flesh into the onion mixture; cook and stir until hot, about 5 minutes. Spoon zucchini mixture into the shells in the baking dish; top each with 1 tablespoon each feta cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until the zucchini shells are soft, 30 to 40 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 101 cal
- 7 g
- 5.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Nat's Shrimp and Veggie Stuffed Zucchini
Stuffed Zucchini Halves
Just swipe to see more like this.