Cranberry Pumpkin Muffins12 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“I have been making these for years. I used to make them in bread form, but having 7 children it was just easier to dole out a muffin than cut up the messy loaf. I also began giving these out as Christmas food gifts. This was requested by my 17-year-old son for our dessert we have to bring to his football banquet. My 21-year-old daughter who moved to Ogden, Utah with her husband and 2 kids wants to make these muffins for her in-laws who will be spending the Thanksgiving holidays with them.” - by iamblessedx7
Original recipe yields 24 muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Beat eggs, sugar, pumpkin, corn oil, and orange zest in a small mixing bowl until smooth.
- Mix flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl with a fork. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture. Pour pumpkin mixture into the well; stir until the dry mixture is just moistened into a batter. Fold cranberries into the batter.
- Scoop batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and the tops spring back when lightly pressed, 20 to 25 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 166 cal
- 5.1 g
- 28.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (12)Rate This Recipe
"I cut the amount of oil back and added in additional pumpkin puree. I also didn't want to mess around with cutting a bunch of cranberries in half, I just threw them in the food processor and pulsed th..." See moreem a few times for a rough chop. Right before baking, I sprinkled each muffin mound with a little sugar. Baked at 350*, these were done at a little over 20 minutes. We all thought this muffin was fantastic, especially me. I really loved the combination of the pumpkin, cranberry with the hint of orange. Very, very good."
"These muffins have great flavors...you can taste the pumpkin, orange, and cranberries in each bite. I didn't have fresh cranberries, so I used chopped dried cranberries and it came out great (~1/2 cu..." See morep dried cranberries for the full batch should be enough). Also, I cut the recipe in half, but it only made 10 muffins; next time I'll make the full batch, and perhaps also add chopped walnuts."
Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins
Healthy Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins
Just swipe to see more like this.