Layered Vegetable Salad0 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Ready In: 1 day 15 min
“A favourite of the Laviolette family, this colourful salad is great for picnics and barbecues.” - by Egg Farmers of Ontario
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Place half of the lettuce in the bottom of a large bowl. Add a layer each of half of the peppers, mushrooms and celery.
- Spread 1/2 cup mayonnaise over the celery. Layer remaining lettuce, peppers, mushrooms and celery.
- Top with eggs, then spread remaining mayonnaise over eggs.
- Sprinkle cheese over mayonnaise, then top with bacon bits, if using.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 266 cal
- 23.2 g
- 5.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Potato, Egg and Green Bean Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.