Cornish Hens with Garlic Cream Cheese4 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 1 hr 15 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 30 min
“Scrumptious Cornish hen recipe using garlic and herb seasoning mixed with cream cheese. Serve with warm French bread, spreading the cheese on the bread.” - by RARMONT
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line the inside of a roasting pan with aluminum foil.
- Place hens, breast-side up, in the prepared roasting pan.
- Mix 1 tablespoon garlic and herb seasoning with 1 package cream cheese in a bowl. Stuff cream cheese mixture in 1 hen. Repeat with 1 tablespoon garlic and herb seasoning and remaining 1 package cream cheese; stuff the second hen.
- Brush hens with melted butter; sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon garlic and herb seasoning. Season with salt. Cover hens with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour. Remove aluminum foil and bake until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 15 more minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh, near the bone, should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 566 cal
- 52.4 g
- 3 g
- < 1%
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"This recipe was super simple and had great flavor. I served with french bread as suggested and it was great with the cream cheese. I used cream cheese with 1/3 less fat and I couldn't even tell it w..." See moreasn't regular cream cheese. I also used only about 6 oz of cheese in each bird as that is all that would fit. I highly suggest this recipe!"
"This recipe turned out great. The only thing I did different was that I was able to split an 8oz package of cream cheese between 3 game hens because I couldn't fit anymore than that inside of them. Hu..." See moresband said it was delicious and my kids didn't complain. My toddler even loved it."
Dill, Feta and Garlic Cream Cheese Spread
Cream Cheese, Garlic, and Chive Stuffed Chicken
Just swipe to see more like this.