German Roasted Nuts1 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“Great tasting German-style roasted nuts you get at fairs and festivals!” - by thcenKxelA
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Combine honey, butter, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in a small saucepan; bring to boil. Cook and stir until butter is melted, about 2 minutes.
- Place cashews in a large bowl; pour honey mixture over cashews. Stir to thoroughly coat. Spread coated cashews on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cashews are glazed and very lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes. Cool cashews for about 20 minutes; transfer to a bowl.
- Mix sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in a bowl; sprinkle over cashews. Stir to coat evenly.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 249 cal
- 17.3 g
- 22 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe More Reviews
Honey Roasted Almonds
Roasted Dates Stuffed with Pine Nuts in Honey
Just swipe to see more like this.