Rosemary and Garlic Infused Oven Roasted Almonds1 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 25 min
“I get so many compliments on these almonds, and they're fun and simple to make. I leave most of the garlic and rosemary leaves in with the almonds. They add color and taste delicious, too. Salt the almonds to taste. Store in a resealable bag or airtight container. Delicious paired with cheeses or all on their own. I always leave a small dish of them out for snacking and find myself having to refill it often.” - by karrint
Original recipe yields 25 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread almonds on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until almonds are golden brown and fragrant, 15 to 20 minutes. The nuts will continue to cook after removing from oven. Transfer hot almonds to a wide-bottomed glass or stainless steel bowl.
- Heat olive oil, garlic, rosemary leaves, red pepper flakes, and sea salt in a saucepan over low heat, just before almonds are out of the oven. Mash the garlic and rosemary in the hot oil to release flavor. Pour hot oil mixture over almonds; stir almonds every 5 to 10 minutes until completely cooled.
- Drain oil from the almonds; transfer almonds to a paper towel-lined plate. The almonds will still be shiny and oily to the touch.
Amount Per Serving (25 total)
- 182 cal
- 17.9 g
- 3.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"I think I would have liked this better using cayenne rather than red pepper flakes because it would have covered the almonds more evenly. Also, the almonds were maybe overcooked just a tad for me at ..." See morethe 15 minutes that I baked them. But are there any left? No! This is a little snack food right up my alley! Thanks!"
Sweet and Spicy Almonds
Rosemary Pasta in Roasted Garlic Sauce
Just swipe to see more like this.