Festive Fruity Cookies0 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Ready In: 40 min
“Using this easy, basic cookie recipe, you can easily change the flavors (and colors!) by using different flavors of JELL-O Gelatin.” - by JELL-O
Original recipe yields 30 cookies
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Reserve 1 tbsp. dry gelatin mix. Combine remaining dry gelatin mix with flour and baking powder. Beat butter in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Add granulated sugar; beat until light and fluffy. Blend in egg and vanilla. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well after each addition.
- Shape dough into 30 (1-inch) balls. Place, 2 inches apart, on baking sheets. Flatten with bottom of clean glass.
- Bake 8 to 10 min. or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 1 min. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- Whisk powdered sugar, reserved gelatin mix and milk until blended; spread onto cookies. Top with sprinkles.
Amount Per Serving (30 total)
- 132 cal
- 5.1 g
- 20.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Not Just for Santa Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.