White Choco-Berry Bread Pudding0 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 15 min
“A warm and colorful twist on traditional bread pudding with raspberries, white chocolate and almonds.” - by JELL-O
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Toss bread with margarine; spread onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle with raspberries and chocolate morsels.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Reserve 1-1/2 cups pudding; refrigerate until ready to use. Whisk eggs into remaining pudding until blended; pour over ingredients in baking dish.
- Bake 20 min. Sprinkle with nuts; bake 15 to 20 min. or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool slightly.
- Cook reserved pudding in saucepan 5 min. or until heated through, stirring constantly; serve spooned over bread pudding.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 384 cal
- 13.6 g
- 53.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Southern Banana Pudding
Spiced Pudding Squares
Just swipe to see more like this.