Turkey Spotlight Stealing Cake0 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 50 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 min
“Who needs turkey...let them eat cake! This cake will take the cake at your Thanksgiving dinner! A great combo of cake and pumpkin finished off with a slightly crunchy topping will ensure your guests leave room for dessert this Thanksgiving.” - by lovestohost
Original recipe yields 1 9x13-inch cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch glass baking dish.
- Measure 1 cup yellow cake mix and set aside.
- Mix remaining yellow cake mix, 1/2 cup melted butter, and 1 egg together in a bowl. Spread mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Mix pumpkin puree, brown sugar, 1/4 cup white sugar, milk, 3 eggs, and cinnamon together in a bowl. Spread pumpkin mixture over cake mix layer in the baking dish.
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 cup butter, and reserved 1 cup yellow cake mix together in a bowl; mash with a fork until crumbly. Spread crumb mixture over pumpkin mixture layer in baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cake is lightly browned on top and a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean, 50 to 55 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 403 cal
- 18.5 g
- 55.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Pumpkin Crumb Cake
Pumpkin Upside Down Cake
Just swipe to see more like this.