Parmesan Pull-Aparts3 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 25 min
“Rich and tender, simple and satisfying, yet savory enough to use for Thanksgiving dinner!” - by ciao bella
Original recipe yields 8 whole biscuits
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Pour melted butter into the bottom of a 9-inch pie dish; swirl dish to evenly coat.
- Mix dill, celery seed, onion, and 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese in a small bowl; sprinkle into the pie dish.
- Place 1 biscuit half in the center of the pie dish; place remaining biscuit halves around the center biscuit in a clockwise arrangement. Sprinkle biscuits with 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until biscuits are golden brown, 15 to 18 minutes. Flip dish upside-down onto a plate and pull apart to serve.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 157 cal
- 9.5 g
- 15.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"So good, So easy! Was my normal Thanksgiving roll "mix-it-up"...." See more"
"These are so quick and easy and very tasty. Made them for my book club and got rave reviews...." See more"
Garlic and Herb Pull Apart Bread
Just swipe to see more like this.