Chicken Ranch Dijon19 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 35 min
“Easy and delicious chicken dish. The tangy sauce flavors the whole dish if desired. Serve over angel-hair pasta and a green vegetable (green beans are a good choice).” - by Abbey1969
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil and set heat to medium-low; keep the water at a low boil while you complete remaining steps.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and black pepper. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat and cook chicken breasts in the hot butter until browned and no longer pink inside, about 8 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to a platter, cover loosely with aluminum foil, and keep warm.
- Whisk ranch dressing and Dijon mustard together in a bowl. Pour white wine into skillet; scrape and dissolve any browned bits of food in the bottom of the skillet into wine. Whisk ranch dressing mixture the skillet, reduce heat to low, and bring sauce to a simmer.
- Cook angel hair in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm to the bite, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain pasta and toss lightly with ranch sauce.
- Divide pasta between 4 serving plates and top each serving with a chicken breast. Spoon remaining sauce over chicken breasts and sprinkle with parsley.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 723 cal
- 43 g
- 47.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (19)Rate This Recipe
"Loved this dish! My husband said this dish tasted great and I could make it anytime. I did tweak it a little since we like bold flavors, I added blackened seasoning to the chicken instead of just sa..." See morelt and pepper. Also I used light ranch dressing. I didn't measure and estimated the amounts of dijon, ranch dressing and white wine in the sauce. I probably added a little more white wine and a little less dijon. After tasting the sauce it was really tangy so I added about a tablespoon of sugar to offset that and it was perfect. This is such a wonderfully delicious and easy recipe. We will be making it again. Thanks for sharing."
"My hubby liked this a lot! I made it with the exact ingredients but in a little different proportion plus a little olive oil to mix with the butter when cooking the chicken.. I used a Costco packet ..." See moreof boneless skinless chicken breasts, a mix of 4 tablespoons of ranch dressing and 2 tablespoons of Dijon, and all the wine. It was very easy to put together and very easy to serve. He thanks you very much for the recipe!"
"My husband thought this was great. I couldn't eat it. I literally had two bites and couldn't handle the tangyness of the dish. I tasted the sauce after making it (followed the recipe exactly) and it w..." See moreas so strong that I decided to add some sugar like Occasional Cooker did. It slightly improved but I still did not like it. My husband did enjoy it so I will make it again but will greatly reduce the amount of dijon in the sauce."
Bacon Ranch Chicken Skewers
Creamy Chicken Dijon
Just swipe to see more like this.