Pumpkin Cheesecake1 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 1 hr 30 min
- Ready In: 5 hr 10 min
“A stockbroker by day, my dad's true love was cooking for the homeless, his family and friends. This pumpkin cheesecake continues to be a treasure as it is easily adaptable with a variety of spices. Blessings and happiness!” - by daddy's girl
Original recipe yields 1 10-inch cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Brush the inside of a 10-inch springform pan with 1 teaspoon softened butter.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon, 1/4 cup white sugar, and 1/4 cup melted butter together in a bowl until incorporated. Press mixture into the bottom of the springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and 1 1/2 cup white sugar together in a bowl until smooth. Add eggs, 1 at a time, blending in each egg before adding the next. Stir in cream, pumpkin, 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice until thoroughly blended. Pour cream cheese mixture over the graham cracker crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheesecake is set in the middle, 1 1/2 hours. Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes, or leave on oven rack with door ajar for up to several hours.
- Beat sour cream, 1/2 cup sugar, and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth. Pour sour cream topping over cheesecake. Chill in refrigerator before removing sides of pan, about 3 hours.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 512 cal
- 36.2 g
- 41.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"This is an AWESOME recipe! Made it for our family Chritmas dinner and have been asked to make it for additional family ganterings. It is a definate hit in this family. I made no alterations to it, ..." See moreit is that good :) Happy cooking!!"
Maple Pumpkin Cheesecake
Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Just swipe to see more like this.