Bacon Cheese Muffins9 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 40 min
“A great dinner or wonderful for breakfast with eggs.” - by LaurasFaves
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crisp, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on paper towels and crumble once cooled.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Coat 24 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Mix flour, Cheddar cheese, baking powder, garlic salt, and black pepper together in a large bowl.
- Beat eggs, milk, and vegetable oil together in a small bowl; stir into flour mixture just until moistened. Gently fold bacon through the batter. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 15 to 20 minutes. Serve warm.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 205 cal
- 11.3 g
- 17.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (9)Rate This Recipe
"I just made these this afternoon and thought they were really good. It's an easy recipe with basic ingrediants that were already in my kitchen. I didn't want to defrost my bacon, so I just added a han..." See moredful of Hormel Real Bacon Bits and I also added a few dashes of hot sauce as I usually do with most recipes that have cheese in them. 15 minutes was just perfect time in my oven and I think they would get too dry pretty quickly if you baked them too long. I also baked them in paper cups to avoid sticking. These will be great for putting in the kids' lunches! Very Yummy!"
"Family loved these. I am wondering if you can do the same recipe and exchange bacon for breakfast sausage. Will definitely cook these again!..." See more"
Bacon Cheese Frittata
Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Muffins
Just swipe to see more like this.