Enchilada Bean Dip with Corn2 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 20 min
“Browned ground beef, zesty tomatoes, refried beans, and chili powder are baked with cheese for this crowd-pleasing hot dip.” - by Del Monte
Original recipe yields 6 cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Drain 1 can tomatoes and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown beef, stirring frequently. Add 1 can tomatoes and its liquid, 1/2 of the drained tomatoes, the refried beans and chili powder. Stir until well blended. Cook 5 minutes or until beginning to boil, stirring occasionally.
- Place in shallow 2-1/2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining tomatoes evenly over all and top with corn and cheese.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish with cilantro and sour cream, if desired. Serve warm with tortilla chips.
Amount Per Serving (18 total)
- 290 cal
- 6.5 g
- 24.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"This was tasty, but a little too wet even with draining the one can of tomatoes. Rotels were a great enhancement and I believe the sour cream and green onions were a perfect topping...." See more"
Southwestern Cornbread Stuffing from Del Monte
Skillet Corn and Potato Toss
Just swipe to see more like this.