Mini Sweet Potato Pumpkin Pies1 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“Two holiday favorites combined for an amazing dessert. This easy recipe is a favorite of my family and friends when we get together for Thanksgiving or Christmas.” - by Lisawas
Original recipe yields 6 mini pies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the white of the separated egg in a small bowl and the yolk in a large bowl. Beat egg white and brush the edges of each pie crust with egg white. Add the second whole egg to the egg yolk; whisk together.
- Stir sweet potatoes, pumpkin pie filling, sugar, butter, milk, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract into the egg and yolk. Spoon mixture evenly into the pie crusts. Place pies on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until middle of each pie is set, about 15 minutes. Cool pies for 15 minutes.
- Place 1 tablespoon whipped cream atop each pie; gently press 1 walnut half into the whipped cream of each pie.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 518 cal
- 25.5 g
- 68.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"Easy and so good! Great to make with other mini pies and let everyone try something different!..." See more"
Sweet Potato Pie I
Pumpkin Sweet Potato Bread
Just swipe to see more like this.