Baked Trout Fillets1 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“Easy and delicious trout fillets!” - by acsdeb
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Arrange trout fillets in a large baking dish.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir green onion, parsley, and garlic until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in mushrooms and continue to cook until just softened, 1 to 2 minutes more. Add white wine, lemon juice, salt, and cayenne pepper. Remove from heat and gently stir in artichoke hearts; pour mixture over trout.
- Bake in preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes. Remove baking dish from oven and scatter tomatoes over fish.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Return baking dish to oven and broil until fish is browned, 1 to 2 minutes more.
Amount Per Serving (2 total)
- 304 cal
- 16.9 g
- 8.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"I changed a few things, but used this recipe as a starter. It tasted wonderful! I used a white onion instead of green, used a fresh lemon, substituted chili powder for the cayenne pepper, and didn't u..." See morese the artichoke hearts. The cooking times were perfect also!"
Baked Salmon Fillets Dijon
Baked Trout Saratoga
Just swipe to see more like this.