Cheater's Thanksgiving Turkey1 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 40 min
“It doesn't have to be Turkey Day for you to prepare and bake a quick Thanksgiving turkey dish in just a few minutes!” - by ladybug.in.my.kitchen
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Crush the stuffing mix into crumbs in a bowl; stir garlic powder and onion salt into crumbs. Place flour in a shallow bowl. Beat egg and milk together in a separate shallow bowl.
- Dip turkey cutlets in flour, then in egg mixture; gently press into crumbs to coat. Place the breaded cutlets into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the juices run clear and the cutlets are no longer pink inside, about 20 minutes.
- Whisk dry gravy mix with water in a saucepan until smooth, place over medium heat, and bring to a boil, whisking constantly. Reduce heat and simmer 1 minute. Pour gravy over cutlets to serve.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 698 cal
- 7 g
- 93.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe More Reviews
Juicy Thanksgiving Turkey
Leftover Turkey Thanksgiving Nachos
Just swipe to see more like this.