Guava Pie1 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 50 min
“Enjoy a taste of the tropics with this guava pie. Spiced with cinnamon and nutmeg, it's sweet, flavorful, and perfect for dessert.” - by snackingkitchen
Original recipe yields 1 9-inch pie
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Combine flour, sugar, lime zest, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in a large bowl.
- Fit pie crust in a 9-inch pie plate. Arrange guava slices on the bottom of the prepared pie crust, mounding slices of guava in the center of the crust. Sprinkle guavas with flour and sugar mixture. Drizzle pie filling with lime juice and dot with butter pieces.
- Cover pie filling with the second pie crust and crimp the edges together. Make several slits in the top crust to allow the steam to escape.
- Bake the pie in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees (175 degrees C) and bake until the filling is tender and the crust is golden, 30 to 40 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 383 cal
- 20.1 g
- 47.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe More Reviews
Chemical Apple Pie (No Apple Apple Pie)
Just swipe to see more like this.