Gluten-Free Bomb-Diggity Stuffing0 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 1 hr
- Ready In: 1 hr 20 min
“This stuffing is so tasty, and I can't wait to make it for everyone at Thanksgiving. I did this as a test experiment to see if I could make stuffing that would not make my love miss the bagged wheat-based stuffing. I also wanted it to be so good even our wheat-eating friends wouldn't be able to tell. I think it succeeded! Bake outside the bird or use to stuff a turkey.” - by melaniecarr23
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Cut bread slices into cubes and spread onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cubes are dry and crisp, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Heat 3 tablespoons coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir onions, celery, and leek in the hot oil until soft, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer vegetables into a bowl and stir gluten-free bread cubes, parsley, sage, marjoram, thyme, rosemary, and 2 tablespoons coconut oil into the vegetables. Moisten dressing with vegetable broth, about 1/2 cup at a time, mixing thoroughly. Transfer into a 9-inch square baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake until stuffing is heated through and top is lightly golden brown, about 15 more minutes.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 449 cal
- 25.9 g
- 50.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
True Pilgrim Stuffing
Just swipe to see more like this.