Gluten Free Thanksgiving Stuffing2 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 50 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 min
“I needed to recreate a family favorite to work with my allergies. This is a perfect basic stuffing recipe. Delicious as is, or ripe for your favorite add-ins! No need to exclude anyone THIS holiday season!” - by TessaDomesticDiva
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 3-quart baking dish.
- Cut bread into cubes about 3/4-inch square and spread onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crisp, 12 to 17 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir onions and celery in the hot oil until soft, 8 to 10 minutes. Stir sage, thyme, salt, and black pepper into the vegetables. Mix toasted bread crumbs, chicken broth, and eggs into vegetables. Spoon dressing into the prepared baking dish and cover dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, uncover, and bake until top of dressing is crisp and lightly browned, about 10 more minutes.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 245 cal
- 12.4 g
- 30.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"I used homemade turkey stock in lieu of chicken broth and was out of celery, so I added a handful of chopped pecans for crunchiness. My husband loved it, and he's not the gluten-free one in the famil..." See morey."
Southern Italian Thanksgiving Stuffing
Gluten-Free Bomb-Diggity Stuffing
Just swipe to see more like this.