Cinnamon Rolls From Frozen Bread Dough - EASY7 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 2 hr 10 min
“Made with frozen bread dough, these cinnamon rolls are super-easy to make and super-tasty without all the work.” - by Jenn
Original recipe yields 20 rolls
- Lightly grease 2 round cake pans with butter.
- Roll bread dough out to an 18x6-inch rectangle and brush with melted butter. Mix brown sugar, walnuts, and cinnamon in a bowl; sprinkle over dough. Roll dough into a log, starting at the long edge. Moisten edge with a little water; seal the edge. Cut log into 20 slices; arrange rolls, cut sides down, in prepared cake pans. Cover with a towel and let rise in a warm place until doubled in volume, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Pour heavy cream over dough.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
- Stir confectioners' sugar, milk, and vanilla extract in a bowl until smooth, adding more milk or sugar as needed so the mixture is easily drizzled. Drizzle over warm cinnamon rolls to serve.
Amount Per Serving (20 total)
- 151 cal
- 5.5 g
- 22.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (7)Rate This Recipe
"These were easy and delicious! Much cheaper than the store bought version as well. Cinnamon rolls are a Christmas tradition at our house and these will replace the store bought version from now on!..." See more"
"I was amazed at how easy they were to make but also how really yummy they were too! This recipe is great anytime but especially when you don't have the time to make dough from scratch!..." See more"
Ooey Gooey Breakfast Rolls
Frosted Cinnamon Rolls
Just swipe to see more like this.