Blender Yorkshire Pudding3 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 30 min
“A quick and easy way to make Yorkshire pudding with little mess. Raises really high! If you don't have any meat drippings, I've used vegetable oil in the past. Just put it the oven until hot.” - by Caitlin
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Break eggs into a blender; blend for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Sift flour and salt together in a bowl; add flour mixture and 1/4 cup milk to blender. Blend until smooth, 1 minute. Scrape batter from sides of blender and pour in remaining 3/4 cup milk. Blend until smooth, 2 to 3 more minutes.
- Refrigerate batter 1 to 2 hours before cooking.
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Pour 2 teaspoons of drippings into each of 6 muffin cups. Place muffin pan into oven and heat until drippings are very hot.
- Pour batter into each of the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until puddings puff up and are slightly browned, 20 to 30 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 123 cal
- 3.1 g
- 14 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"Excellent recipe. I make Hesse once a week, kids love them and they always turn out great!..." See more"
"These were a hit. A bit different than the recipe I usually use but it worked really well. It made 9 yorkies instead of the six stated, might have been the size of my muffin tin though. I served th..." See moreese with a hearty beef stew what a perfect winter dinner."
Nana's Yorkshire Pudding
Sky High Yorkshire Pudding
Just swipe to see more like this.