White Chocolate Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies4 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 3 hr 30 min
“These are my favorite. You can use any flavor jam you want. The servings will depend on the size of your cookies. If you use the Wilton® bags, you can skip a step and just melt the chocolate in the bag.” - by SDSMarvin
Original recipe yields 2 dozen cookies
- Beat butter and shortening together in a bowl with an electric mixer until smooth; add white sugar, confectioners' sugar, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt. Beat until just combined. Stir in egg and vanilla extract. Gradually mix in flour until just combined. Cover and refrigerate dough for 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Roll the dough into 3/4-inch balls and arrange on an ungreased baking sheet. Press your thumb or end of wooden spoon into the center of each dough ball making an indentation. Spoon 1/4 teaspoon jam into each thumbprint.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges of cookies become lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Place white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl; cook in microwave in 10-second intervals, stirring after each interval, until chips are melted. Spoon melted white chocolate into a disposable decorating or plastic bag. Snip off one small corner of bag; drizzle white chocolate over cookies. Sprinkle with red sugar.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 197 cal
- 11.1 g
- 23.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"These are very good. I put the jam in a small ziploc bag and "piped" it into holes I made with the back of a wooden spoon, that worked out very well. They are really festive looking if you do the wh..." See moreite chocolate and red sugar. I'll definitely make them again!"
"Absolutely delicious! Everyone loved these and they make a wonderful presentation...." See more"
White Chocolate and Cranberry Cookies
Chocolate Macadamia Nut and White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.