Mom Schroer's Beef Tenderloin0 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 2 hr 30 min
- Ready In: 2 day 2 hr 40 min
“Marinate for 2 days, broil, then slowly cook.” - by jacksmom
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Mix olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, oregano, basil, rosemary, and black pepper together in a bowl; rub marinade onto tenderloin. Wrap the coated tenderloin with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 days.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Place tenderloin on a baking sheet and broil in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Turn tenderloin onto opposite side and broil for additional 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C). Cook tenderloin to your desired degree of doneness, with an internal temperature of at least 145 degrees F (65 degrees C) for medium-rare, about 2 hours.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 526 cal
- 28.6 g
- 0.5 g
- < 1%
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
No reviews (yet). Have you made this recipe? Be the first to review it!
Fabulous Beef Tenderloin
Louise's Herbed Beef Tenderloin
Just swipe to see more like this.