Grape Chicken Salad0 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 50 min
“Seasoned chopped chicken breast is mixed with grapes and celery in a creamy dressing and served on toasted Parker House rolls.” - by Sister Schubert's®
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mist a baking pan with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Season chicken breasts with Sister's Season Mixture.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Reserve 4 tablespoons pan juices. Chill chicken and chop coarsely.
- In a mixing bowl, gently toss next 7 ingredients together with chicken, adding more mayonnaise if desired. Top each toasted rolls with a small amount of Gruyere and 1 tbsp of chicken salad for Sister Schubert's Parker House Rolls and a bit more for the Sister Schubert's Dinner Rolls. Garnish with toasted almonds.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 245 cal
- 13.9 g
- 15.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Pretzel Reuben Sandwich
Just swipe to see more like this.