Panini Sandwiches0 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 20 min
“Turkey and Swiss cheese panini with sundried tomato mayonnaise made with dinner rolls are quick and delicious!” - by Sister Schubert's®
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat grill pan or panini machine to medium heat.
- Spread center of each roll with 1 tablespoon mayonnaise. Assemble sandwiches with remaining ingredients, except butter. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread small amount of butter on top and bottom of each roll; place sandwich either in pan on onto panini machine and grill. Cook 5 to 7 minutes.
- (If using a pan, press sandwich down with a pan lid. Cook sandwiches about 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until bread is toasted.)
- For mayonnaise: whisk all ingredients together in small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 464 cal
- 26.6 g
- 40.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Sister Schubert's(R) Breakfast Sandwiches
Grape Chicken Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.