Praline Pecan French Toast9 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 8 hr 50 min
“A wonderful baked French toast prepared the night before and baked the next morning. This makes an excellent holiday breakfast! Serve with maple syrup or as is.” - by SACHABEAR
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Whisk eggs, half-and-half, 1 tablespoon brown sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl until mixture is smooth and brown sugar has dissolved. Pour 1 cup egg mixture into prepared baking dish. Arrange slices of French bread into baking dish and pour remaining egg mixture evenly over bread. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat; mix 3/4 cup brown sugar and maple syrup into butter, stirring until smooth. Bring syrup to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir pecans into syrup. Spoon pecan praline syrup evenly over French toast casserole.
- Bake casserole in the preheated oven until set and golden brown, about 30 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 465 cal
- 19.2 g
- 63 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (9)Rate This Recipe
"I loved this. It was so tasty and great becuase you can make it ahead of time and the next day it takes no time at all to prep. Perfect for christmas day...." See more"
"Made it this morning. Wonderful! Will make it again. Not overly sweet and we love the pecans...." See more"
Creme Brulee French Toast
Best Oven Baked French Toast
Just swipe to see more like this.