Flourless Eggplant Pizza2 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 25 min
“Mini eggplant-based pizza rounds! Variations are limitless. I bake these at 6,000 feet in Tahoe, so you may want to bake longer if you're at sea level.” - by sarah margaret
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange eggplant rounds on a baking sheet;lightly coat with olive oil.
- Bake eggplant rounds in preheated oven until hot, about 5 minutes.
- Flip the eggplant rounds; top with Parmesan cheese in an even layer to cover. Return eggplant to oven and bake until the cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Drop a dollop of tomato sauce into the center of each eggplant round; top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake until Cheddar cheese is bubbling, about 5 minutes more. Season with salt and pepper to serve.
Amount Per Serving (2 total)
- 274 cal
- 19.1 g
- 13 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
Just swipe to see more like this.