Beefy Lasagna Roll-Ups6 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“I made this recipe and my daughter loved it. This is how I make it, but you can always add to it to make it your own.” - by Jenny
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through, about 8 minutes. Drain and pat noodles dry with paper towels.
- Brown ground beef and onion in a large skillet over medium heat, breaking the meat into crumbles as it cooks, about 10 minutes. Pour pasta sauce into beef mixture and stir garlic powder, basil, parsley, chives, oregano, and nutmeg into beef and sauce.
- Spread half of the beef sauce into a 2-quart casserole dish and sprinkle with 1 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Lay a lasagna noodle out onto a lightly floured work surface and spread with 2 tablespoons cream cheese. Spread 2 tablespoons ground beef sauce onto noodle; roll noodle and place with seam side down atop cheese in casserole dish. Repeat with remaining noodles. Sprinkle remaining beef sauce and 1 cup Cheddar cheese over noodle rolls.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese and sauce bubble, 10 to 15 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 575 cal
- 30.2 g
- 40.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
"These were excellent. My son absolutely hates both ricotta and cottage cheese so I was excited to try this recipe. I added a scant tbsp of baking soda to get rid of some of the acid. I put all the ..." See morecheese on top, not some on the bottom and some on top as stated in the recipe. Excellent recipe--great for make ahead meals! Keeper Box!"
Grilled Chicken and Portobello Lasagna Rollups
Easy Roasted Vegetable Lasagna
Just swipe to see more like this.