Mexican Lasagna Roll Ups1 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 1 hr
- Ready In: 1 hr 25 min
“This dish is so easy to make, and the kids can even help out. You can make this ahead of time and just pop it in the oven when you're ready! It also freezes well. Don't forget the garlic bread.” - by Hawn
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain. Pat noodles dry with paper towels.
- Cook and stir ground beef in a skillet over medium heat until browned and crumbly, about 10 minutes; drain excess grease. Stir water and taco seasoning mix into ground beef; cook and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and let meat cool.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Lay a noodle flat on a work surface and place 1 tablespoon seasoned meat at one end of noodle; roll up just to enclose meat filling. Place 1 to 2 tablespoons shredded Mexican cheese blend onto noodle and roll just to cover cheese; sprinkle a few black olives on noodle and roll noodle to the end. Repeat with remaining noodles.
- Pour enough spaghetti sauce into a 9x13-inch baking dish to cover the bottom; lay rolled noodles with seam sides down into dish over sauce. Spread taco sauce over noodles and spoon remaining spaghetti sauce over the top. Scatter any remaining meat sauce over the rolls and cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the sauce is bubbling and cheese has melted, about 40 minutes. Serve with sour cream on top.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 678 cal
- 34.1 g
- 61.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"I was looking for a way to mix up taco night and this recipe was it! My kids are picky eaters and they completely cleaned their plates. My husband enjoyed it as well. The only reason I gave it a 4 was..." See more because of the amount of salt in this dish. Other than that, it was a hit. Thank you for sharing this recipe."
Lasagna Roll Ups
Mexican Lasagna with Cactus
Just swipe to see more like this.