Stuffed Pork Loin2 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 2 hr 45 min
- Ready In: 3 hr 5 min
“Favorite Sunday meal. Serve this dish with garlic mashed potatoes, carrots, and peas.” - by skinnychef
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Heat margarine in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion, mushrooms, and celery in the hot margarine until vegetables are tender, about 12 minutes. Transfer vegetables to a bowl. Stir bread into vegetables until moistened; season with salt and black pepper.
- Cut the pork loin almost in half lengthwise, cutting to about 1 inch from the bottom; open pork loin like a book. Cover with plastic wrap and lightly pound with a meat mallet to flatten the meat. Spoon stuffing onto the pork loin, roll the meat over the stuffing, and tie pork loin together in three places using kitchen twine.
- Place tied loin into a roasting pan and pour about 3 tablespoons water around the roast. Season roast with salt, black pepper, thyme, herbes de Provence, and garlic powder.
- Roast stuffed pork loin until an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the center of the stuffing reads 160 degrees F (70 degrees C), 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Rest meat for 15 minutes before untying and slicing.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 360 cal
- 17.4 g
- 8.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
Rosemary-Scented Pork Loin Stuffed With Roasted Garlic, Dried Apricots and Cranberries and Port Wine Pan Sauce
Pork Loin Stuffed with Spinach
Just swipe to see more like this.