Peppermint Lace Cookies1 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“These are just like the oatmeal lace cookies, with that cool taste of peppermint. Great with a hot cup of tea.” - by Island Girl
Original recipe yields 3 dozen cookies
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Beat butter and 1 cup confectioners' sugar in a large bowl until creamy and smooth; stir peppermint extract into butter mixture. Whisk flour and salt in a bowl and stir into butter mixture. Gently fold rolled oats and 1/3 cup crushed peppermint candies into the dough.
- Drop dough by teaspoonful onto ungreased baking sheets, leaving 3 inches between cookies; press cookies 1/4 inch thick with your fingertips.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies have lightly browned edges, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cookies cool on baking sheets for at least 5 minutes before removing to finish cooling on wire racks.
- Stir 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar with 1 tablespoon very finely crushed peppermint candies in a small bowl; transfer to a fine-mesh wire strainer. Dust cooled cookies with peppermint candy mixture.
Amount Per Serving (36 total)
- 96 cal
- 5.3 g
- 11.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"I tried this recipe today after finding some leftover peppermint candy from the Holidays. I was a little skeptical about the oatmeal/peppermint combo but they are delicious! Definitely will make these..." See more again (many times I think!) Thanks for sharing."
Chocolate Chip Peppermint Cookies
Oatmeal Lace Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.