Pumpkin Cheese Swirled Pie5 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 1 hr
- Ready In: 1 hr 30 min
“This pumpkin pie is swirled with cream cheese to give it a marbled appearance. It's a fancy but easy way to enjoy an old favorite.” - by Renee
Original recipe yields 1 9-inch deep dish pie
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Gradually mix in 1/4 cup light corn syrup and vanilla extract, blending until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, mix the pumpkin, eggs, evaporated milk, 1/4 cup light corn syrup, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, ginger and salt. Beat the mixture until smooth.
- Place pie crust on a medium baking sheet and fill with the pumpkin mixture. Drop the cream cheese by rounded tablespoonfuls onto the pumpkin mixture. Using a knife, swirl the mixtures, creating a marbled effect.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 289 cal
- 13.8 g
- 38.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"Great recipe that is quick and easy to put together. Be careful not to add in the light corn syrup twice however...writing the recipe with a 1/4 cup of syrup in each part would be easier. Tastes gr..." See moreeat though and a nice addition to our Thanksgiving meal!"
"Excellent. Traditional with a extra bonus of swirled cream cheese. My family loved it. I will definately keep this in my favorite file...." See more"
Old Fashioned Paradise Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin Cheese Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.