Sweet 'N Sour Meatballs2 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 50 min
“Mix together and form into sweet 'n sour meatballs. Try also with ground turkey.” - by cgallow05
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine chili sauce and grape jelly in a slow cooker on Medium heat.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix ground beef, bread crumbs, onion, eggs, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl; form into golf ball-sized balls. Arrange meatballs on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned and cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer cooked meatballs to the slow cooker and simmer for 20 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 669 cal
- 19.7 g
- 101.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"I bought premade meatballs. I used the chili sauce and grape jelly as the sauce. They were great!!..." See more"
Sweet and Sour Meatballs from Heinz
Sweet and Sour Meatballs I
Just swipe to see more like this.