Dijon Lemon Grilled Chicken3 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 6 hr 25 min
“I wanted a new chicken recipe today, and my mum loves mustard chicken, so I came up with this recipe and it turned out great! Next time I'm going to double the quantity and coat the chicken with 1/2 the marinade. The 2nd half I will heat and serve as a side sauce to the chicken.” - by Nevine Abaza
Original recipe yields 5 chicken breasts
- Mix olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, mustard seeds, honey, black pepper, and allspice together in a bowl.
- Cut small slits in a crosswise-pattern in each chicken breast to help the mustard marinade soak into the chicken. Add chicken to the mustard marinade; toss to coat. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 6 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade and sprinkle with salt. Discard the leftover marinade.
- Lightly oil a grill pan and place over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken in the grill pan until no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, about 7 minutes per side.
Amount Per Serving (5 total)
- 282 cal
- 17.8 g
- 5.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"I am a novice cook but I loved the simplicity in the ingredients (which were readily available in most home kitchens) and the preparation. The hardest part was just waiting the 6 hours for the marinad..." See moree to set into the chicken but once it was grilled, I found the chicken to be really tasty and delicious with a good blend of flavors. I really enjoyed this recipe."
"I think this chicken needed something else. A herb perhaps? I like lemon and mustard but I was off set with honey. I've had BBQ chicken with a bit of sweetness but I didn't like the sweetness on th..." See moreis one and it was only 1 TBSP of honey. I can only say try and you may like it. I didn't HATE it...just felt that I've tasted better."
Grilled Chicken and Herbs
Quick Lemon Dijon Chicken
Just swipe to see more like this.